Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 17

Lots of big happenings this week. Went to the doctor on Tuesday and He is stopping the TPN!! No more being fed through a tube!!! He wants to keep the PICC line in for another week just in case and continue with the Zophran pump. I didn't gain any weight this week but feel so much better than even last week. I was able to sit down with Adam and Grace and actually eat a meal. Tacos of course. I loved Mexican food when pregnant with Grace as well.

I asked him when I could go back to work and he said see how I do on Wednesday and then I am cleared to go back. I decided to give it a go on Thursday. I was very tired both Thursday and Friday but it was so good to be back working. Funny how when your working you want to be home and when your home you want to be working.

I felt movement for the first time on Wednesday. I was laying in bed on my back. One of the joys of pregnancy. I can't believe what a long road it has been already and that little flutter puts it all in perspective.

The babes are the size of turnips this week, hahah. They are 5 inches long from head to bottom and weigh 5 ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment