Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 20

I spent this week in Orlando at Disney with the fam. We were supposed to go in January but I was just too sick so we postponed it. The funny this is, I was pregnant with Grace the last time I went to Disney. So apparently I only go there knocked up!

I did pretty good for being 5 months pregnant with twins. Disney really is like a marathon and you have to have stamina. The biggest thing I am feeling right now is this pelvic pressure down low. I don't remember feeling that until MUCH later with Grace. I have talked with some other mom's though and they say that is pretty normal for the second pregnancy. I had to take little breaks and sit down because of the pressure every once in a while but I other than that I had no problems. I also couldn't really hold Grace for any period of time because the big belly just gets in the way and its uncomfortable. I hate that I can't hold her but daddy was always there to step in.

In line for Dumbo we were surrounded by 4 sets of twins!!! It was so crazy. 3 of them appeared to be identical. 2 of the families were together and I talked to the mom's breifly. They were impressed with me being at Disney of all places. As with all twin moms they told me it was going to be the hardest and most rewarding thing I will ever do.

On to the pics! Here is a 20 week belly shot in front of Cinderella's castle:
The babies are about as big as bananas. 6.5 inches from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel.  

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed you made it through a Disney vacation while pregnant - with twins, no less! Hope you all had a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete