Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ba Ba Black Sheep

Look at the adorable Ba Ba Black Sheep hanging on our tree. Thanks to Nicole, Chrystal, Sarah, Courteney, and Renee for all the suggestions. Nicole B. sent me a link with directions on how to make one. I went to Joann's and got all the stuff but what I really was thinking it was that it would be a Christmas miracle if I actually had time to make the thing before Christmas. I showed Adam my plans and he says,

"I think my grandma makes those. I remember her making them when I was little. Let me call my mom."

A call to Ann, another call to Grandma Wilson, a day later and we have Grace's special ornament for this year. And the best part is that her Great Grandma made it for her.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! And what a great memory for the ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and extra special for Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO impressed! What a cool ornament! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jane! Popped by to see your xmas decorations and they're super cute - LOVE the sheep!!! Have a great Christmas with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete