Saturday, December 6, 2008

Granny D's for Christmas Trees

We went to Granny D's with Adam's fam to look for Chritmas trees today. This place is so much fun! You ride a wagon out to find and cut down your own tree. They also have lots of animals and Santa.

Grace was not a big fan of Santa. She pretty much thought he was the devil in a red suit. Oh the torture....
Adam and I like Fraser Furs and the selection wasn't real good so we were Christmas tree snobs and decided to wait and get ours at Glei's either this week or next wekend. It was naptime for G and Santa was the scariest man ever so I am not sure she had a real good time but we did.
Success! The perfect tree was found!! I saw it first and pointed it out, thank you very much. I am an excellent Christmas Tree finder :)
We went back to Ann and Allan's and had some hot chocolate, watched a movie, and Grace and Alexis had a good ol time playing together for the afternoon. We even had homemade (noodles and all) chicken noodle soup for dinner. Perfect end to a perfect winter day.

5 comments:

  1. That picture of Grace screaming on Santa's lap just CRACKS ME UP! I was JUST looking at a friends' six years worth of Santa pictures, in which every year (until this year!) all of her children were screaming. Made me sad for not forcing such torment on Ally, so I could look back at the pictures and laugh my ass off....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't know if you saw our blog but Grant screamed his head off too. Those pictures are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best 'kid screamin on Santa's lap' I have seen. I even had to call Brook over to check it out. Poor Santa, he must have a complex from all the kids he makes cry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cracking up @ Grace's picture. Poor baby!

    I hope you found the perfect tree.

    ReplyDelete