Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Family Pictures

I can post this now that Christmas is over.

My mom had high hopes of getting a picture of all 5 of her grandchildren, together, in matching outfits. She asked me to take the pictures and wanted to give the pictures as gifts to my brothers and their wives for Christmas. She bought them all matching GAP outfits and everything. Nothing like a little pressure. It was a disaster. A five-year old, three-year old, 2 one-year olds, and a 11- month old. Not good. The older girls (Ally and Natalie) were great. Luke was a little model baby. But those one year olds Evan and Grace, OMG. I tried giving them candy canes, which I discovered turned their mouths red. Nice. Evan cried, Grace screamed. Candy cane everywhere, nobody looking at the camera, toddlers running away. Finally I told my parents they were going to have to hold them and be in the picture. And I got ONE good shot (with a little editing).

I like it even better with the two of them in it. All of this because of them. LOVE it....



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture with your parents and the kids! You really have a gift for photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the one with your parents in it... perfect!!

    ReplyDelete