Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm Tired

I have pictures of Grace from 3 weeks ago I have been wanting to share but I am just so tired I don't have the energy to upload them. We had a house showing today!! We put our house back on the market last month and lowered the price a bit. I have been cleaning and organizing like a maniac since I got the call yesterday and I am BEAT. Hopefully something comes of it and we get a offer. I am staying positive :) I'll keep ya posted.

I am really looking forward to scrapbook Mega Meet next Saturday with the girls followed up by a crop at Achievers. Sunday is my birthday / Mother's Day celebration with the fam. I was born on Mother's Day so even though my birthday is a day later this year we still usually celebrate on Mother's Day. I couldn't think of a more perfect way to spend my pre-birthday weekend!

Have a great week! Pictures to come when I am all rested up...

No comments:

Post a Comment