Friday, May 8, 2009

Mommy & Me

Nicole took some pictures of Grace and I last weekend and has a sneak peek on her photography blog. The story behind these matching outfits is pretty funny. Lets just say G was less than cooperative during her photo shoot. She fell aspleep in the car in the 2 minute drive to the park . No joke. I am so glad Nic got a few smiles and it is so nice to have some pictures of just Grace and I. I am usually the one taking the pictures so it is a rare moment that I have some of the two of us. Thanks so much Nicole!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, the pictures are so beautiful! ~Chrystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Fun times! Love that you took pics. with those outfits together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shots are awesome! you both look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those pics are awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The pictures are great! I loooove the matching outfits. You 2 are very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend Nicole is so talented! The pictures she has taken through the years have just been incredible. Of course, your family is so beautiful, I'm sure it's easy for her to capture great pictures!

    ReplyDelete