Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I {heart} summer. Or almost summer. A lot of pictures so we are doing it bullet style.

CHAPTER 1
We went to Duck Lake on Sunday. G LOVES Duck Lake. She pretty much loves anything outside involving sunshine and water.

*Blowing bubbles with daddy on the dock

*That Noah is so silly, pouring water on himself and enjoying his captive audience
*Didn't bring a swimsuit for Grace because who would get in 50 degree water? No problem for Grace she prefers to skinny dip. We will never get a swimsuit on her now. It started with getting her feet wet...
*Until she was full fledged launching herself off the dock. Good thing papa was there to catch her!!
*We celebrated Grandma Wilson's 80th birthday with a neighborhood lake dinner
*Adam and his dad disappearing in the fishing boat* Lexi loves the water and Grace wants to be just like her. She thinks her cousin is HILARIOUS.
*Oh my goodness I love her wrinkle nose smile. She may look sweet but she is trouble I tell ya!

*Summer baby feet on the dock
*She is going to fall in the lake running down the dock. Soon. This child has no fear. You see this picture? This is how I am going to spend my summer. Chasing her down the dock. Back and forth. Giving mama major anxiety.
CHAPTER 2
On Monday we went to a duck pond with Nicole and the Barczak boys to feed the ducks while Ryan and Adam played golf
* I'm not gonna lie I was a little afraid of the hissing mommy ducks. Nicole and I were trying to figure out whether to fight or flight. I would have just run like hell if one actually came after us. Those things are scary!!

* Mr. Happy Pants Hudson just chillin' eating the hot dog buns he was supposed to be feeding the ducks
* We also made a Target run with three kids. Always an interesting adventure. Nic and I just wandered around and pretended like we didn't have three maniacs with us :)
* We ended up having an impromptu BBQ at our house with the Barczaks and my parents. It was awesome! Perfect way to end a perfect holiday weekend.

~~Happy start of summer!!~~

5 comments:

  1. What great pics you have! Can you email me the last one... you know, so I can document my white-ass legs? HAHAHA! You got some awesome shots. So glad we got to spend the day with you guys- it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that pic of Grace running up the dock with the fam and the house in the background.
    Sounds like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pictures you captured! It is so nice that you have your entire family all close by. That lake house looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! I love that one of Noah. Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh! it looks like you had a great time. love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete