Sunday, September 7, 2008

Boredom

We had the first weekend in I can't remember when of doing NOTHING. It was fantastic. We had a few people over yesterday for the game and otherwise did nothing. So what do I do- start a facebook page of course. I also updated my myspace. And did a banner for Nicki. Got Grace packed for the week on Saturday. Booked our cottage for vacation next summer. Went grocery shopping. Made Chili and cornbread for dinner today. I feel so relaxed and ready for the week. Like I actually had a weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love weekends like this. I never got out of my pj's today. It was heaven! We should meet up for a drink in the next week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "cottage" (uhm, palace?!) is awesome! I wish we had family members to do big vacations with. I'd love a week at a place like that. Looks like heaven!

    ReplyDelete