Monday, September 1, 2008

Last Day of Summer



Grace is becoming our little toddler. She has been able to walk for about a month and is choosing to do it more and more. she is able to stop after a few steps now and then go again. she is also eating a lot, finally. I know it is hard to believe looking at her but this kid would not eat anything but formula for the longest time. She is really digging real food and whole milk. She ate a quarter of my Jimmy Johns sub on the way out to the lake today.
She had so much fun swimming this evening. It was just G & G Wilson, Ann & Allan, and me and Adam left out there and it was just beautiful. Quiet, nice breeze, and the sound of little miss G belly laughing.
Hope your last day of summer was great too.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear Grace is loving "real" food.

    Cute pictures and I hope you guys had a good weekend. fRiday was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our last day of summer was spent indoors... doing much needed cleaning, laundry and baby-food making! We did get ice cream Monday night though... and we did feel a sense of accomplishment with our day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to comment again... been meaning to tell you this... since I see Grace every morning, dropping Luke off... just this week it hit me how VERY MUCH she does look like a toddler and not a baby! I totally agree... she is a little girl.... and she is gorgeous.

    It could also be that I look at my baby's big, wide, head... and Grace's just looks so small and petite! Not baby-like at all!

    ReplyDelete