Monday, September 1, 2008

Update

I have quite a bit to update on since I have been a big fat blog slacker. Honestly, I just have been in a blog slump. I think of lots of things to post and then I think about the 70 million other things I should be doing and for once I have been resisting the urge to even turn on the computer because once I do it is all over. But, lately I have been feeling like a got a little better handle on things and that my life isn't spinning out of control so I am back. I am learning to say no and that I don't have to be all things to all people. It's a process...

HOUSE: we are still on the market. No interest in the last month. We had two showings right when we got back from vacation and the lady wanted to make an offer but has to sell her house first. Booooo. And our dream house that started this all sold about two weeks ago. Double Boo. I am not looking anymore because it sucks to fall in love with something and have it not work out. We have been throwing out the idea of building in the same subdivision as dream house. We love the location and their are lots available.

BUSINESS IDEA: Lots of you have asked what my business idea was that I was so bummed about not working out. There is a lady in Concord, Joan Boyer's School of Dance and Gymnastics, where I started gymnastics, who just retired. I considered taking over for her and even went to talk to her about it and just decided it wasn't feasible at this time. Maybe someday...

WEEKEND: Friday I went scrapping with the girls at Archievers. I got 7 pages done! A record for me. I need to scan my pages and post them so you all can see what I have been working on at all these crazy crops. We had a lot of fun as usual and I can't wait for next time. I so look forward to these nights.

Saturday we went to a wedding of a old family friend. My brother Scott was in the wedding party. We had a good time hanging out with Scott and Nicki and reminiscing about old times. Henry and Sam are so cute together and so well suited as a couple. I wish them only the best.

Sunday was the big anniversary party for my parents. See post below.

Monday. Went to the lake today and it was a glorious day. It was bittersweet being the last official day of summer but it was perfect. See post above.

HEALTH: Oh and then there is that I almost had to go to the emergency room last night. I woke up at about 11:30 with a stabbing, constant pain in my upper belly. I had probably had it for a half hour or so and it finally was unbearable to lay down anymore. I go downstairs and tell Adam about it and we contemplate going to the ER, waking up my mom in the middle of the night to come sit with Grace, and sitting with Jackson's finest for an entire night. I decide to wait it out and about 2 am it had finally subsided enough to go to sleep. It has been completely fine today. I had problems with my gallbladder when I was pregnant so I am thinking it might be that? But, I took three tums and it started to feel better so maybe it is an ulcer? Who knows, I am making an appointment with my doctor Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you caught an ulcer from my 70 year old husband? Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon. Let us know what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jane... that's crazy... Scott had the EXACT same pain Sunday night... really sharp... hmmm? Wonder if it was something you guys ate Sunday??? Odd that no one else had it though? He's been fine ever since.....

    CRAZY though.

    ReplyDelete