Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Little Spartan

Cheering for her favorite team. I love this time of year. Football season is the best. My parents used to have 4 season tickets but we gave them up because it just wasn't possible to go to all those games with the babies. That doesn't mean we can't dress them up in Spartan gear and pretend we are there for the first home game. We had a little tailgate at our house with beer, wings, and lots of GREEN! Start them early being fans! Isn't she just the cutest little Spartan? :)
And look at this guy. Who is going to be the most handsome football player playing for the green and white?

And this.... well, this was the best picture I could get of the two of them. They both are moving now so I have no chance in hell getting a good picture.
And then there is Berkley. Berkley and Fergus think our backyard is a doggie resort & spa. Berkley decided he was due for a mud bath in the sand and water table. What a nut!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...those pictures are adorable. Almost all of my friends went to State, I went to Eastern and they suck, so I cheer for MSU! Hey...we have the same colors so its okay, right?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that my little football player!!!!! LOVE that photo.... GO STATE!

    ReplyDelete