Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Weekend

Pretty dull weekend around here. Adam left Saturday morning to go Elk hunting in Colorado for a week. I had my lovely EGD procedure on Friday where they put a camera down my throat to look at my stomach. Everything was fine, no ulcer so they are pretty sure it is my gallbladder. I have a HIDA scan on Wednesday to check my gallbladder function. Leslie, Kristin, and I went over to visit with Nicole that night.

Saturday morning we went to Roxy's for breakfast before Adam left. I love this place, it is so nice to have a good breakfast place to go to in Jackson. We then went to Walmart for some last minute hunting supplies and we bought Grace these. Went over to my parents after Adam left to watch the Spartans put a beating on ND with Scott & Nicki. Ally and I did some arts and crafts. I spent the night at my parents because I am a big weenie and don't like to be home alone without Adam.

Went to see The Women with my mom today. I was surprised, it was really good despite bad reviews. Had some chili for dinner, put Grace to bed, and here I am in my house hoping that my big bad Scotties protect me tonight.

So who is coming over this week to hang out? Leslie is in for Wednesday and she is bringing wine. Anyone else? :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh I wish you girls had it on Tuesday!! I have to work wednesday night. :( I would love to have wine with you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am available, as always. ;) Let me know if you want to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you were a "crafty mamma" this weekend, too.

    I hope your night alone went okay. See you Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Scott's a single "mom" this week a bit too! LOL! He will be alone tomorrow night... I will get home late Wednesday as I am driving home from Chicago right after my meeting Wed. No more nights away than need be! When does Adam get back? Happy to hang any other night.... Friday maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... I was wondering if that movie was good. It was nice seeing you and meeting Grace on Friday! She is adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete