Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good Eatin'

I found these cute plates at Target. They have divided sections to separate Grace's finger food. And boy does this girl love food! She HATED baby food but loves the real stuff. And we give her anything and everything to try. If we are eating it, then she is eating it too. Short order cook I am not!!
This night we had tacos, which we make with ground venison. Adam took some of the ground venison out before the taco seasoning and added lettuce, tomato, and cheese. She ate all of it- even tomatoes! A baby taco salad.
These plates were just too cute not to share. They also come with matching bowls.

4 comments:

  1. glad to hear that we aren't the only ones who eat venison. i have grown to like it. when i first married jade, i refused. i would tell him that our chili was with venison, but i would "secretly" put ground beef in it. i also like that it hormone free.

    cute dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those dishes at Target! But I told myself not to get them. I think 15 plates already is plenty for a toddler, don't you think??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed she eats venison. I won't even eat that! Go Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the plates!!! So cute. Target rocks!

    ReplyDelete