Sunday, September 21, 2008

Walking and other Miss G Feats

This video was taken a week ago today and I can't believe how much better she is walking even since then. I apologize for sounding like such a dork- seriously need to stop talking on the videos. She is now choosing to walk more than crawl and is even carrying things around while walking.

Grace is also communicating more than ever. In addition to uh-oh, Dooley, and Dada she is now saying Aiyee (Ally), No!, Down, All done, One-two-three, So big, and Honk honk (geese). She also signing "more", "all done", "want", and "night-night" and we are working on "down" and "up". She pat-pats her belly (as you can see in the video), waves, gives kisses with sound effects and all, rock-rocks her baby, and pushes her shopping cart around. Just this week she figured out how to open the kitchen cupboards. I can't believe how busy she is! And it is only going to get worse. I will never sit down again :)

2 comments:

  1. What great footage! I try to keep my mouth shut on any videos we take and let Jesse do all the baby talking. I'm enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete