Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Treehouse

After a canceled playdate because of the rain Nicki and I decided we needed to get out of the house or we were going to go nuts. So we went to Chelsea's Treehouse. I called Stephanie too and she and Grant met us there. (these first few pics have some funky color going on b/c my camera was on some weird setting).
They have a great little baby area that Grace and Luke loved and even 3 month old Grant enjoyed!
BTW- what is with all Grace's buddies being bald? HA! Grace really enjoyed the slide and climbing all over everything.
Ally hung out with the "big kids" and of course made lots of new friends.
After missing her afternoon nap and me dragging her to the scrapbook store on the way home Grace was pooped. It's hard work being a toddler!

5 comments:

  1. Awe.... Gracie was so pooped!!!! Such cute pics as always! We had a great time... must to again soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute! I love the one with Grant and Grace. Is it just me or is my kid huge? He looks as big as Grace in our pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess he doesn't look so big in your pictures. Check out the one on my blog. The way he was sitting made him look huge. Just wanted to clear that up. Ok, I need to go to bed now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I think it's just your pictures. She looks like a giant next to him in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun! We've been to the Treehouse a few times and Lukas loves it! Glad you guys were still able to get out and do something! :)

    ReplyDelete