Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

"Eww, I don't want to touch the yucky stuff"
"I help you daddy"

"I'm tired, I think I will take a seat on this here pumpkin you are caving. I'm a helper, huh daddy?"
The finished product. Adam's is the big one on the left, Grace's is the monster in the middle (to match her pink monster costume) and mine is the one on the right. Turned out pretty good! I never thought in a million years that Grace's attention span would allow us to carve pumpkins but she absolutely loved it. She got right in there and helped Adam and was very in to it the whole time. I am not sure how much Adam appreciated her "help" but it was so cute to watch her actually be able to participate in a holiday activity.


5 comments:

  1. Those pumpkins look awesome! I'm jealous of Grace's carving skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ♥LOVE♥ your new banner!! Great job with it!
    Adam did great on the pumpkin carving too. We did ours tonight, so I'll be posting those shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very impressed with the pumpkin carving - and I really like your new header! I love how seasonal it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!

    I love your new banner. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talented pumpkin carving! Nice work Adam. I love the close up pic of Grace's face. So cute!

    ReplyDelete