Monday, October 20, 2008

Crazy Town, USA

I will post more from my girls weekend when Lindsay sends me the rest of the pics. I think there might be even a few funny videos in there. I had such a great time with my old college friends, it's like we don't even miss a beat. There is something about having friends that love you no matter what. They mean the world to me and I think we have started a new yearly tradition of a get together.

Now, back to the real world. I am home and working today but not for long. I leave tomorrow for Arlington, VA for a meeting until Friday. Yuck. I always dread these things. One, I am away from my family and I will miss them terribly (esp after being gone this past weekend) and Two, I hate being couped up in a conference room for 8 hours a day and when we are finally done being forced to socialize with other drug reps. It is very competitive with everyone trying to show off how smart and great they are and that drives me bonkers. Jeez, I sound like a barrel of fun. Lets put it this way- I love my team and the people I work with but really have no interest in kissing you know what. Know what I mean? I always feel this way before I go but it usually ends up not being that bad I am re-energized about my job and products and kind of enjoy the socializing aspect. We shall see how it goes this time around :)

Have a great week! I hope I do...

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a GREAT weekend....girlfriends are the BEST!!!! Don't ever stop making them a priority in your life! And, while the work travel is a lot this week... enjoy the time too. You're super mom every other day... take as much time to yourself as you can!

    ReplyDelete