Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Couple of Updates

A couple of updates from this and this post.

First, the random drawing from the comments from my 100th post. And the winner is...

Kristin! If you could send me your address I will get that gift card in the mail to you ASAP.

And in the name of comments, I took all of yours to heart and I will be trying to do more:

  • Thoughts For Thursday
  • Telling you more about me ( I am a little obsessed with that little girl of mine, I know)
  • Making it interactive- questions, polls, and giveaways
  • Videos
  • and of course Pictures.

And second, I have decided on this car. I ordered it today in dark gray metallic. Thanks for all of your input! Here are the results of the poll, looks like I chose a winner!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited...I never win anything. Should I e-mail you my address??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jane, I have coupons for Archivers and I am not scrappin this Friday. Nicole said you might be interested in the buy one crop get one half off. If you are, let me know and I can get them to you. I don't have your phone # at work w/ me or I would have just called.

    ReplyDelete