Sunday, October 5, 2008

Evicted

We were tired of having a toddler running around our house, hiding the phone on us, yelling at the top of her lungs, getting into everything! I mean, really, Grace is 14 months old now and it is about time she got her own place.
Apparently she's not to upset about moving out. Looks like she is cooking herself up some dinner. Or maybe she is baking something? Hard to tell. Maybe the Scotties can move in with her too :)


Grandma Ann got Grace this cool playhouse from a lady she works with and Grace absolutely LOVES it!! I caught her and Adam playing in it on video from our bedroom balcony. You have to turn the volume up kind of high to hear how hard she is laughing. I love that he is such a great dad and loves to get down and dirty and play with her. As you can tell by the squeals of delight Dada is so much fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Can I send Porter over to live with her too? Its WAY past his time to move on out LOL!

    Her laughs are so cute! I love belly laughs like that.

    The sound is great on your video- did you use a camcorder or p&s?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at your entire post! I also love how Adam is crammed in the playhouse.

    ReplyDelete