Thursday, October 2, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year!

I got the best email ever yesterday! Time to order a new car! YEA!!!

For those of you who don't know I am a pharmaceutical rep and get a company car. My 2006 Mariner has 80,000 plus on it and I get to order a new vehicle but I need your help. We get a few choices and I have narrowed it down to these three. The Suburu Forester (AWD, cloth, heated seats, moon roof), Jeep Patriot (leather,heated seats, 4WD), or the Dodge Journey (FWD, cloth, 3rd row seat). Keep in mind I do A LOT of driving in both rural and city areas in Michigan's lovely weather- snow, ice, and rain. We will also (God willing) be adding to our family in the next couple of years so there has to be room for 2 car seats as well as all my drug rep stuff (samples, giveaways, food, etc.).

4 comments:

  1. I voted the Subaru on looks alone LOL!....I've seen the Dodge in person and I think its tiny. The jeep looks a little weird, but probably only because its a new model and I'm not used to that style. They're all nice looking, but I think I like the looks of the Subaru best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for the Patriot. My reasoning is that we love our Liberty and I feel like Jeep makes a pretty solid vehicle. We have had it for almost 5 years and that thing has 120,000 and it's still going strong. It has been a great vehicle for us! Also, the heated seat thing is awesome too. My hiney is always cold in the winter so that is a plus. That being said, a third row seat it nice too. :) Especially for dogs or extra crap. I am no help here, am I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted the Patriot, also. I LOVE leather seats with kids. They are so easy to wipe the crumbs away. How exciting getting to vehicle shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!!! I just voted and it looks like it's split three ways!!! Looks like your blog fans are really helping you out here! I saw you were test driving the cars again yesterday.... make any decisions????

    ReplyDelete