Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

I love holding her hand... she spotted the rooster or "doodle doo" as she calls it.
Where are we and why is it so cold? That goat is scary but those chickens are hilarious!!
I am a happy girl! A happy girl on the move!!

We went to Flavor Fruit Farms last Saturday. Just call me "Mom of the Year" right now because this was literally the first weekend in October we had available to go. Lets just say it was a little disappointing. The place didn't have hardly any pumpkins left (at least not any good ones). It was a little desolate. No pumpkins, no hay rides, no sunny fall weather, no swarms of people. Even the staff was looking at us like, "What are you doing here, don't you know Halloween is in a week?" Luckily for me, I have a one year old who really doesn't know the difference and didn't mind that her mommy and daddy were dragging her out in the freezing cold to get non-existent pumpkins and look at some animals. She did like the animals. The rooster and chickens were her favorite. She loves birds, they just crack her up. We did go inside for a donut and cider and she put that away no problem. We also got an apple pie, caramel apples, and cider. Yum. She is so happy and easy to please. God, I love this kid.

4 comments:

  1. Great pics - I love her expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her outfit- I would be in big trouble if I had a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That might be the cutest coat I have ever seen. Where did you get that? She is so stinking cute in those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We almost went to FFF on Saturday too, but since it did seem kinda chilly, we chickened out. Doesnt look like we will be going there this year. :(

    ReplyDelete