Monday, October 27, 2008

So much to do

I am still here. You wouldn't know it by my utter lack of blogging. I am not feeling well, super tired, my head hurts, achy, and just plain yuck. I guess my 10 day travel stint is finally catching up to me. Here are the updates coming soon:
  • the rest of my girls weekend including a funny video
  • fall pics of Grace
  • pics of our visit to Flavor Fruit Farms on Saturday
  • a new banner

And other random updates: I finally scheduled my gallbladder surgery- December 5th. My other option was the day before Thanksgiving, uh no thanks :). The work meeting went well, you get a bunch of sales people together and mix it with alcohol and boy things can get interesting. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be and I actually learned some pretty good stuff. We had a good weekend, a visit to the pumpkin patch, watching the Spartans beat Michigan, and scrapbooking with the girls at Nicole's house. I think that is about it- pictures and more interesting posts to come soon. I promise! My head hurts too much right now...

2 comments:

  1. Oh... I hope you're not getting the evil cold... take care of yourself!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the updates! Good choice on the surgery date. You need your gallbladder so you can help filter out that Thanksgiving meal one last time!

    ReplyDelete