Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An Oprah Update (finally)

So, like I said before, this was a dream come true. Seeing Oprah live and in person. Her head was really big, you don't really realize that on TV. The studio is a lot smaller than I expected too, it only holds about 300 people and there really isn't a bad seat in the place. Oprah was very real, which was a relief. I would hate if I met one of my favorite people in person and she was some crazy diva. You could tell she really cares about what she is doing and the topics and people she discusses. I still love her!!!!

I won't try to recap the day here because Nicki did such a good job here:
What An Experience...

6 comments:

  1. I am laughing that you said her head was seriously so big HAHAHA! Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still laughing. Just re-read it. You wrote it so nonchalantly... like 'Yeah, awesome trip, great experience, her head was big yada yada" HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, your right that is really weird that is the first thing I put about Oprah- LOL! I thought people would want to know the real deal ya know, behind the scenes experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous! It is a dream of mine to see her too. I am glad you got to go!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were both roaming around Chicago on the same day!!! too funny! althought you were seeing OPRAH!!! and I was only shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just left a comment for your friend Nicki too. I attended an Oprah taping on October 8th, and totally loved it!! Dream come true, no doubt. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete