Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Noah is One!

We went to two first birthday parties this past weekend. One of them was for Noah. I know that there are a couple of you who read the blog who couldn't make it so I thought I would post some pics. For the rest of you, Beckie is Noah's mom and Adam's cousin. She is kind of like the sister Adam never had. Beckie and I were blessed to be pregnant at the same time and have our babies only two months apart! These two are going to have so much fun growing up together.
Opening all sorts of good presents. Lots of books and little people. What more could a little guy ask for?






The birthday boy. Noah is so fun to take pictures of because he is always smiling and has these beautiful blue eyes.
Oh, and you know I had to sneak in a few of my little pumpkin. She impressed everyone with her walking abilities and squeaker shoes. She loves this little bench her Aunt Nancy has in her yard. She really liked trying to stand on it.
And here are the two trouble makers in action. I can see the future of this dynamic duo already and we might be in for it :)
Noah: "Hey, I just got all these really cool presents but this bucket full of ice and pop is way more fun."
Grace: "Do you think we can climb in there?"
Noah: "Gimme that, I wanna play with it."
Grace: "Hands off mister, get your own!" Grace is going to be very good at holding her own with the boys. She will have Luke and Noah to thank for that. I just hope the boys can survive her. The drama I tell ya...









No comments:

Post a Comment